Student Travel Grant
BIOCAS 2022 will provides a number of travel grants for students to support their attendance at the 2022 IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference (BioCAS) in Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 13-15, 2022. To be eligible, the applicant needs to meet the following criteria:
- The student applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a Bachelor, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in engineering or a related field in a college or university when submitting their applications.
- Be a Student Member of IEEE Circuits and Systems Society when submitting the application
- Be the author of an accepted manuscript and the presenter of this on a lecture/poster session
- Application Open: Aug 12, 2022
- Application Deadline: Sept 7, 2022
- Curriculum Vitae and Photograph
- Recommendation Letter signed by student's advisor
- Submit a paper (provide the Paper ID when applying for the award)
- Complete Registration and Payment
How to apply
Applications are to be submitted via Registration system.