Submission Site Open:
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Regular Paper Submission Deadline:
Friday, June 10, 2022
Friday, June 24, 2022
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Author Notification Date:
Friday, August 12, 2022
Author Registration/Final Paper Submission Deadline:
Monday, August 29, 2022
・Biosensor Devices and Interface Circuits
・Body Area/Sensor Network and Wireless Health Monitoring
・Implantable and Wearable Health Devices and system
・Bio-Inspired and Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems
・Electronics for Neuroscience
・Innovative Circuits for Medical Applications
・Biofeedback, Neuromodulation, and Closed-Loop Systems
・Assistive, Rehabilitation, and Quality of Life Technologies
・Biotelemetry and Energy Harvesting/Scavenging Circuits and Systems
・Lab-on-Chip / BioMEMS / Point-of-Care Devices
・Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) for Healthcare
・Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing
・Bio-signal Recording, Processing, and Machine Learning
・Genomics and Systems Biology
・Medical Information Systems and Bioinformatics
- ALL submissions must be made on-line via Epapers System.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
MANDATORY: USE IEEE PDF EXPRESS (Enter 54905X for the Conference ID) to ensure your PDF is Xplore compliant.
- Use our templates (MS Word Templates; LaTeX Templates) to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: Maximum 5 pages, of which 4 are for technical content including text, figures, and references (if any), and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references
- Paper Size: A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- IEEE PDF EXPRESS Site Open Date: 12-Aug-2022 ~ 29-Aug-2022
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection. If your paper does not meet IEEE Xplore requirements (as outlined in the Paper Specifications section), it cannot be included in the Proceedings.
- If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- Copyright: IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- Registration: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered at the full conference registration rate AND attend the conference to present their paper. There is a limit of TWO papers for each registration. If you have a third or fourth paper, you will need to pay another full registration.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented.